Statement of Values
To create a sustainable future by providing critical metals to support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
The Company is committed to adhering to a set of values and fundamental principles (Statement of Values). This Statement of Values:
- informs the Board, senior executives and all other employees on the required standards of behaviour;
- defines the culture of the Company;
- informs the Company’s strategy; and
The core values and fundamental principles of the Company can be summarised as follows:
- to act fairly and ethically;
- to comply with the law at all times and act accordingly;
- to respect others, both inside and outside of our workplace;
- promote diversity; and e) to be honest and transparent in our dealings.
Materials that power our technology are often sourced under dangerous and polluting conditions. Strategies for a solution demand an integrated approach to combating poverty, restoring dignity to the underprivileged, and at the same time protecting nature. Frontier’s standards demand global best practice in safety, employment rights, environmental protection, and accountability. Frontier Resources will also use all endeavours to ensure its own supply chain does not contribute to human rights abuses, such as using products defined as conflict minerals.
We are committed to ensuring that our activities have a long-term positive impact by protecting and expanding the natural environment where we operate. We intend to understand the nature in and around our operations to have the knowledge to inform and guide our activities prior to commencement. To do so we welcome and actively seek opportunities to collaborate with local partners.