The Board of Lanthanein Resources Limited (the Company), endorses written, disclosed governance policies and procedures as an ethical code that applies to all employees and directors.
The corporate governance charters and policies establish a common set of expectations to assist the Board in ensuring business activities are conducted with integrity, value is created whilst maintaining accountability and controls with the management of involved risks.
In February 2019, the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) published the 4th Edition of the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (ASX Recommendations). Given the Company has a 30 June balance date, the Board has adopted these governance practises against these ASX Recommendations commencing the new financial year 1 July 2020.
For as long as the Company is admitted to the official list of the ASX, it shall abide by the ASX Recommendations.
Policies and documents associated with our governance and related practices are set out in the Company’s 2022 Corporate Governance Statement and encompass:
- Statement of Values (PDF)
- Board Charter (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Nomination of Committee Charter (PDF)
- Shareholder Communications Policy (PDF)
- Securities Trading Policy (PDF)
- Diversity Policy (PDF)
- Remuneration Committee Charter (PDF)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy (PDF)
- Whistleblower Policy (PDF)
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter (PDF)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (PDF)
The latest updates straight to your inbox
Receive our regular updates, investor news and media releases.